In this double degree program, students study in the form of 1 + 3 and after graduation they will have opportunity to work in Finnish companies or start their own business in Finland. In other words, the program participants will study in Uzbekistan for the first year and in Finland for the next three years. Students will also have internships and recruitment at ICT companies and startups in Finland. This program initiated and supported by Peter Vesterbacka, one of the largest innovative entrepreneurs in Europe and the program will focus on innovative teaching methods and approaches. The joint educational program will accept students in the bachelor’s degree in “Information Technology and Entrepreneurship” and “Business Information Technology and Entrepreneurship”.
- HOW TO APPLY (instructions for the students)
- 1. Prepare and scan all the necessary documents before applying.
- 2. Apply through the application form: https://form.jotform.com/203572556481459.
- 3. Attach the required documents.
- 4. Click on the “Submit” button.
- 5. Check your email to receive feedback and guidance for the next steps.
Deadline: March 5, 2021
Tuition fee: 11500 euro/year
49, Islam Karimov street, Tashkent 100066, Uzbekistan
Tel.: +998 91 2231211