Would you like to contribute to the construction of the foundation of the third Renaissance in Uzbekistan and to take higher education in Uzbekistan to the next level? We invite you to cooperate with us.
Tashkent State University of Economics in cooperation with “El-Yurt umidi” Foundation, invites citizens with a Master’s or PhD degree who have studied at one of the TOP-1000 universities in the internationally recognized rankings to work as professors and teachers for Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- independent development of course syllabus;
- supervising the master’s dissertation of at least one master’s student or co-writing scientific articles (Web of Science or Scopus);
- conduct interactive lessons using contemporary pedagogical technologies.
- agreed-upon salary with additional pay;
- the lessons can be conducted in English, Russian and Uzbek;
- the class times are set at a time convenient for the teacher, depending on his/her abilities;
- the possibility of making appropriate changes to the curriculum, taking into account the demands of the time;
- concluding contracts with professors for the year 2021/2022 academic year starts on March 1, 2021;
- On behalf of the Tashkent State University of Economics, professors who have published scientific articles in prestigious journals that are in the database of Web of Science or Scopus system and published textbooks on the subject will be given additional financial incentives.
Tashkent State University of Economics has adopted the ECTS credit-module system from the 2020/2021 academic year. Currently, 1st year bachelor’s and master’s students study in the full ECTS credit-module system. Curricula are developed on the basis of curricula of TOP-300 universities in international rankings.
|Tashkent State University of Economics,
Head of the credit system management department of education PhD.Sultanov.М.К.
|Rector of the Tashkent State University of Economics
Sharipov Kongratboy Avezimbetovich
Phone: (0 371) 232-64-21
Fax: (0 371) 239-41-23
|Tashkent State University of Economics
Vice Rector for Academic Affairs
Eshov Mansur Pulatovich
Phone: (0 371) 232-64-46
Fax: (0 371) 232-64-46