The main requirements for the articles submitting to the scientific e-journal “Economics and Innovation Technologies” are based on the world valid and acting in Uzbekistan in recent years patterns of the PhD research system. By setting up such a high request the journal is committed to helping its authors gradually adapt to international standards. For additional questions, comments and suggestions link to the editorial e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (phone: +998 71 239 28 15).
The subject of the scientific article presented by the author (or authors) must comply with any of the directions outlined in the “Sections” heading of the scientific e-journal “Economy and Innovations Technologies”
- Essentially, articles are expected to be oriented on empirical investigation, case-study, literature analysis and commentary, theory, practice, methodology, professional scientific review, and other descriptions.
- Due to the international standards the following specific points are to be reflected in the article:
The title of the article is to be as brief and straightforward as possible and reflect the research direction of the paper clearly.
– Author information
Here the author’s surname (with his / her full name), place of work and position, academic degree and title, e-mail address and contact telephone numbers are introduced.
A brief annotation (not more than 8-10 lines) of the articles is submitted in the Uzbek, Russian and English languages. It depicts the research problem and its relevance, the methodology used to clarify the matter, the research results, and a brief description of the author’s scientific and practical contribution to the research problem developed in the full content of the article.
– Key words
Words and phrases summarizing the shortest sense of the article’s content and purpose are considered key words. It is recommended that each keyword be repeated in the basic context 5-10 times for the article to be found in scholar.google.com or google.com search systems easily and on the very first pages.
The introductory section focuses mainly on the research problem, on its goals and objectives justifying research topic choice and explaining its relevance and scientific significance. (President’s works and lectures are decidedly to be referred to in this section)
– Literature review
An analysis of the literature on the subject is a part of the work where the author illustrates knowledge and comprehension on the issue investigated. Literature analysis means an assessment of the existing intellectual boundaries and, on this basis, the creation of a certain map. Attempts at critical literature analysis deepen the knowledge on the subject and stimulate research questions clarifying. Any research on the content is based on previous knowledge in the area. Literature review is provided mainly based on the latest journal articles in the sphere and other sources of information. (subject-related articles can be found at www.scholar.google.com using keywords).
– Research Methodology
The research methodology is one of the most important parts of the research, which is viewed as a map of the research, investigating path and draw mapping to the result. The research methodology involves identifying the research philosophy and orientation (deduction or induction), research designing viewed as the general plan of the research problem solution, pointing out the ways of the information access needed for research and research etiquette, research object sampling, making rational decisions on using primary or secondary data sources, clarifying the research strategy (observation, experiment, case-study, questionnaire, ethnographic, archival research, etc.), which draw a clear path that led to the solution. The excellence of the methodology is evident in the reliability and validity of the chosen research path.
– Analysis аnd results
The research analysis section analyzes the data collected through the pre-determined analysis methods (mathematical models, etc.) in the research methodology. Only the results of the analysis are expressed; Discussion of the findings is the next part of the article.
Summary of the research objectives and research findings, general outcomes and the overall process of the research, along with suggestions, research should focus on the future research findings as part of the article conclusions and recommendations.
In this section, a list of all the publications used in the research is arranged in series ,  or :
- Author’s name, book title, publisher’s name, year of publication;
- Authors name, article title, journal name, edition, year, number, page.
- The text should be in the Times New Roman, font is 14 and the spacing should be 1 interval. All paragraphs (right, left, top, and bottom) of the article text page are left at a distance of 2 centimeters. The maximum size of the article should not exceed 16 pages, the minimum size should not be less than 6 pages, and the number of publications should be at least 10-15 sources.
- The article should include tables, graphs or pictures. The table names should be written at the top of the table, the graph or picture names in the bottom part and their source must be clear. The presentation of tables, graphs and pictures in the article serves as a source to improve the quality of the article.
- Articles can be submitted in Uzbek, Russian or English.
- All the letters o‘, g‘, q, h in the Uzbek language must be written clearly in the text of the scientific article. Otherwise, the scientific article will not be reviewed by the editorial staff.
- The article will be accepted with the official review of the Doctor of science in the subject area. At the same time, the editors may submit an article in addition to the review and decide on the issue of the article based on the results of this review.
- Articles that do not meet the above requirements are not reviewed by the editors.
- Claims are not final, editorial staff keep the right to request additional information from the Publisher.