International Scientific and Practical Conference
“STRATEGY OF ACTIONS OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN: MACROECONOMIC STABILITY, INVESTMENT ACTIVITY AND PROSPECTS FOR INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT”
Tashkent State Economic University in cooperation with the Banking and Finance Academy of the Republic of Uzbekistan is holding an international scientific and practical conference on theme: “Strategy of Actions of the Republic of Uzbekistan: Macroeconomic Stability, Investment Activity and Prospects for Innovative Development”
The purpose of the international conference is the scientific, theoretical and methodological evaluation by international experts of large-scale reforms implemented in accordance with the Strategy of Action for the five priority development directions of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 and on this basis the development of recommendations on its practical implementation, in particular, on the reform and liberalization of the national economy.
Plenary meeting on May 28, 2018:
Priorities of the new development strategy of the Republic of Uzbekistan: macroeconomic stability, innovation, investment activity
Section of the conference on May 29, 2018:
1. Uzbekistan’s Five-Area Development Strategy of actions for 2017-2021 as an example of responsible public policy.
2. New trends in the national economy: globalization, Central Asian integration, liberalization, digital economy.
3. Structural reforms, increasing competitiveness, modernization and diversification of the domestic economy.
4. Investment climate and the economy of trust – dialogue between the state, population and business.
The international conference will be attended by prominent Russian and foreign scientists. The agreement was already confirmed by the Nobel Prize winner in economics, the famous British economist Christopher Antonius Pissarides, academicians and corresponding members of the Russian Academy of Sciences A.D. Nekipelov, R.S Grinberg, V.L. Kvint, V.A. Tsvetkov and others. Expected to involve to the conference well-known academicians economists from the United States, Japan, South Korea, Central Asian countries, as well as representatives of International Organizations, the diplomatic corps and foreign companies.
The conference will be attended by academicians of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, heads of Research Institutes and Centers, Government Employees and specialists in the sphere of economy, representatives of business circles, and professors of local and foreign Higher Educational Institutions.
Participation in the conference can be in the following forms:
Full-time: presentation with an oral report, poster presentation, participation in discussion of reports, discussions;
In absentia: the publication of a scientific article.
The Organizing Committee will provide all possible assistance to the participants of the conference in booking the hotel, choosing the room category and the dates of stay, which you should indicate in advance in the application form.
The most significant reports will be recommended by the Organizing Committee for publication in the electronic journal “Economics and Innovative Technologies”, included in the List of peer-reviewed scientific journals recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Requirements for scientific articles:
To participate in the conference, it is necessary to submit scientific articles electronically to the organizing committee by April 30, 2018, online along with the participant’s questionnaire
Theses of reports are given in Uzbek, Russian or English languages in volume of 5-8 pages.
The articles should clearly and briefly state the scientific results and provide scientific and practical recommendations.
Articles should be edited and meet all technical requirements for registration, in particular:
– Text editor – MS Word 2003, 2007;
– page parameters – A4 book format, borders on all sides of 20 mm;
– font – Times New Roman, size – 14;
– line spacing and paragraph indent – 1.0;
– on the right in the upper corner – the full name, surname and patronymic, scientific degree and scientific title, the author’s position, the name of the organization, in the middle – the title of the article (in bold uppercase letters);
– all tables, charts, and drawings are prepared in MS Word format, Times New Roman font, and their name is located below the diagrams and drawings, and on top of the tables;
– All charts and diagrams are prepared in MS Excel format;
– formulas are prepared in the editor of MS Equation;
– In the tables, figures and graphs should be given sources, and in the text – references.
– the list of literature is performed according to the standard and is located at the end of the article after the word “Literature”; First, local sources are indicated, then – foreign, then – electronic resources, the list is made in alphabetical order. The font is normal, size 12, interval – single.
– references to the literature in the text are mandatory and are formulated as follows: [3, 25], where the first digit is the source number in the list of literature, the second is the page.
– the symbols and abbreviations in the text should be disclosed when they first appear in the text.
– the volume of the text should not exceed 8 pages.
Participants of the conference can claim the authorship of only one article.
Articles that received a positive expert assessment will be included in the compilation. Articles are not returned to authors.
All expenses related to the organization of an international conference including a meeting of guests, transfer, excursions to the sights of Uzbekistan are planned to be covered by extra budgetary funds of TSEU.
Contact persons: Mustafakulov Sherzod Igamberdievich тел.: (+99897) 155-78-56, (+99871) 239-27-09; Kasimova Mafirat Sabirovna: (+99890) 981-19-50, (+99871) 239-01-43, fax: (+99871) 239-41-23.
1. Information about the participant
||Surname, first name, patronymic|
|2.||Place of work (study) (in full)|
|6.||Phone number (mobile)|
|Conference direction name|
2. Information on the scientific supervisor (only for doctoral students and applicants)
|1.||Surname, first name, patronymic|
|2.||Place of work (university, institute, faculty, department)|
|5.||Academic and special titles|
|3. Information on the form of participation and the work presented|
|1.||Form of participation: full-time (presentation of the report, poster presentation or participation in the discussion), in absentia|
|2.||Section number and name|
|3.||Title of report (article)|
|4.||Presentation (need to use the projector): yes / no|
|4. Additional information about nonresident participants|
|1.||Arrival time to Tashkent|
|2.||Departure time from Tashkent|
|3.||Necessity of hotel booking: yes / no|
Filling in the fields of sections 1-3 is mandatory.
After the conference site is created, on-line registration will be available