Applicants who successfully passed the entrance examinations for the 2019/2020 academic year under the joint program of the Tashkent State University of Economics and the University of Applied Sciences of Krems, please immediately contact the Admission Committee!
List of required documents for successful applicants:
- Diploma (with transcript) or School Leaving certificate (11 years) original;
- Notarized translation into English of Diploma or School Leaving certificate – 2 copies;
- Original passport;
- Notarized translation into English of the passport (the page where residence info is shown) – 2 copies;
- Original and copy of national or international certificate confirming your level of English (IELTS, CEFR);
- Photo 3,5×4,5 – 6 pcs;
- Email address;
- Phone number – at least 2 numbers (yours and parents/ relatives).
The original of the required documents must be submitted to the Admission Committee by September 15, 2019!
The deadline for submitting the application is 5:00 pm, September 15, 2019.
Documents that do not meet the requirements will be rejected. Applicant who failed to submit the required documents by deadline will not enroll and that seat is considered vacant.
Admission Committee’s office is located in building #2 room #119 (2-119).