Action-oriented programs, worked out in accordance with the Action Strategy on five priority areas of development of Uzbekistan in 2017-2021 that are aimed at ensuring further improvement of the quality of life of people. The implementation of these programs will be effective, especially with proper use of the marketing system, which forms the fundamental basis of the economy.
In modern conditions of innovation and digital economy, there are big changes observed. Experts state that enterprises need to reconsider their views on the goals and methods of marketing in a “new economy”. Yesterday’s successful marketing strategies are losing their actuality.
Constant changes in the market environment are not a threat to the marketing, but its life. This, in turn, requires the effective use of modern marketing concepts in increasing the competitiveness of national goods.
In order to develop proposals and recommendations for studying and solving existing problems in this area, the Department of Marketing of Tashkent State University of Economics organized the Republican scientific-practical conference on the theme: “Using modern marketing concepts in increasing the competitiveness of national goods.”
In this conference there will discussed issues of improving the competitiveness of domestic goods, the use of innovative marketing strategies to saturate the domestic and foreign markets with consumer goods, conducting marketing research in organizing small industrial zones, improving the use of modern marketing concepts in the production of export-oriented finished products based on the marketing system.
The basis that served for the scientific conference were decrees, resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, orders of the Cabinet of Ministers Republic of Uzbekistan and other current regulatory documents.
Scientific guidance, purpose and objectives of the conference.
The scientific guidance of the conference is – to study of the problems of using modern marketing concepts in increasing the competitiveness of national goods. The purpose of the conference is to exchange views, to develop scientific and practical proposals and recommendations on priority areas on improving and enhancing the effectiveness of marketing activities for market research, entering foreign markets, establishing international relations and manufacturing export-oriented products in this process based on a targeting marketing system.
Questions to be discussed:
– theoretical, methodological and practical issues of using modern marketing concepts;
– ways of use of marketing research in increasing the competitiveness of national products;
– development of marketing strategies in increasing the competitiveness of national goods.
– development of innovative marketing strategies in increasing the competitiveness of national goods in the domestic and foreign markets.
Expected Results Of The Conference. Expected scientific and practical results of the conference – the development scientifically grounded proposals and recommendations on theoretical, methodological and practical issues of using modern marketing concepts, ways of using marketing research in improving the competitiveness of national goods, developing marketing strategies to improve the competitiveness of domestic goods, developing innovative marketing strategies to improve competitiveness goods in the domestic and foreign markets.
Expected social results of the conference. Developed scientific proposals and practical recommendations on the use of modern marketing concepts in increasing the competitiveness of national goods will served as a basis for further development of potential of domestic manufacturing enterprises and service enterprises, development of full-fledged competitive environment in enterprises, to more fully satisfy the demand of the population of the republic on consumer goods and services and for the increasing of their well-being.
Erasmus+- Jean Monnet-Modules
A Jean Monnet Module is a short teaching program (or course) in the field of European Union studies at a higher education institution. Each Module has a minimum duration of 40 teaching hours per academic year and must focus on one particular discipline in European studies or be multidisciplinary requiring the academic input of several professors and experts.
The aim of the modules is to promote research and teaching experience among young researchers, scholars and practitioners in EU issues, foster the publication and dissemination of academic research, create interest in the EU, foster the introduction of an EU angle mainly into non EU related studies and deliver tailor-made courses on specific EU issues relevant for graduates in their professional life.
Jean Monnet in TSUE
Erasmus Module on European Studies in Business Economics and Finance (EMESBEF) in TSUE
In accordance with the main aim of the Jean Monnet Actions of promoting excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies the proposed project Erasmus Module on European Studies in Business Economics and Finance (EMESBEF further referred to either as Module) has a purpose of introducing a Module in EU Studies with focus on the area of International Business, Economics and Finance in the master level curriculum of TSUE.
- Main objectives
- to widen the awareness of the field of EU Studies among economic students and academic staff of the TSUE and beyond;
- to provide the large number of current and future policy- and decision-makers with relevant and up-to date knowledge on the specific areas in EU studies;
- to introduce modern methodological tools into the educational process of TSUE, starting from this Module and disseminating the knowledge across the university and beyond.
- Target groups
- Master degree students;
- University academic and teaching personnel;
- Policy-makers and businessmen.
Benefits from the Module:
This module will provide for pedagogical staff:
- To develop skill and ability in implementation of European standards in Uzbek system due to work out methodical materials, studied materials according to Europeans experience;
- To research innovative European tools in pedagogical activities and implement them in Uzbekistan;
- To participate in work out in amendments to tax code, regulatory base in trade and currency area.
This module will provide for graduates:
- opportunity to participate in work out of tax system modernisations, in regulatory base liberalisation in developing new tools in international business activity;
- proficiency with last achievements in corporate management which allows them to arrange the process of work in appropriate way;
- proficiency with last innovative knowledge of European financial tools in trade which can be used in local market;
- ability to work as in international trade area, so in commercial bank.
This module will provide for business:
- Business society will learn about innovative European tools in trade area and banking that will encourage and promote turnover between Uzbekistan and European countries;
- Business society, companies and commercial banks will learn about innovative European bank products that can facilitate international trade;
- Terms of taxation and regulatory base will be considered among business society, commercial banks, European representative and representative of work group to work out new mechanisms acceptable for changed situation in economy (liberalization of currency market, favorable business climate, lack of bureaucracy).
Lyudmila Muradova – Project coordinator, Phd in Banking from TSUE (Uzbekistan), provides theoretical and practical knowledge in banking, investments, securities, corporate governance, Lecturer in Banking department;
Oksana Galak – PhD in Management from the University Vienna (Austria), provides both with relevant theoretical and methodologic knowledge, as well as offers direct exposure to the academic and research practices in European Environment;
Norbay Karimov – D.Sc. in Economics, All conducted researches are in the sphere of Economics, Finance, Banking, Foreign Investment, International monetary and financial relations, TSUE (Uzbekistan). Member of commission of higher attestation of PhD and Post Doctorate candidates in Uzbekistan;
Fazliddin Nasreddionov – PhD in Management, TSUE (Uzbekistan), Head of Banking department provides both with relevant theoretical and methodologic knowledge.
|Module||Erasmus Module in European Studies in Business, Economics and Finance (EMESBEF)|
|Sub-module||Part I. European Studies in Business and Economics|
|Title||European Business: Environment, Strategies and Structures|
|Term||Winter Term 2018/2019|
|Structure||45 teaching hours (TH), out of them 30 TH of Lectures and 15 TH of Seminars|
|Professor||Oksana Galak, PhD|
|Office Phone||(043) 680-3274038|
|Office Location||Oscar-Morgenstern Platz 1, 1090 Vienna, Austria|
|Module||Erasmus Module in European Studies in Business, Economics and Finance (EMESBEF)|
|Sub-module||Part II. European Studies in Finance|
|Title||European Finance: Current Environment and Perspectives|
|Term||Spring Term 2018/2019|
|Structure||45 teaching hours, including 30 hrs per Lectures and 15 hrs per Seminars|
|Senior Lecturer||Lyudmila Muradova|
|Office Location||Tashkent, I. Karimov str., 49|
Hereby we invite students studying for Master and Bachelor degree to Erasmus Module in European Studies in Business, Economics and Finance. After graduation students will be awarded with Certificates from Erasmus+ and TSUE. For additional info please direct to International Department of TSUE, phone: (0 371) 239-28-19